.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

George W Bush, President

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I know black people

Tonight, at the debate, Carry said that I never met with the NWPCAA or the Congressman Black Cockus (he, he, cockus--why do they call themselves that?). Of course I denied it right away and then after the debate, I asked Mr. Rove if it was true.

He said, "remember those really old basketball players that came to visit you?" I said I didm and he said that was the Congressman Black Cockus. Then I remembered everything.

They kept calling me up and saying that they wanted to talk to me about hatey. I didn't want to talk to them because they were black men--some with funny foreign names--and they must be pretty mad if they were going to come over and hate me. I was scared even though I knew I could beat them up.

Anyway, they wouldn't take no for an answer. One day they all got on a bus and drove to my house and forced there way in. I told the secret policemen to shoot them, but Mr. Rove said "no, that would cause problems--you have to meet with them since they're here. So I invited them into my oboe office to talk. I told them that I was a big basketball fan so that they wouldn't try to kill me and than I said they must be pretty tough to still be playing basketball at their age. That seemed to piss them off, because they started to talk about hatey. After awhile, I tried to calm them down by saying that I thought it would be cool to have a really big thingy because girls would like that. That seemed to make them really mad, and then they left. I think I scared them by being resoloot.

I bought all new toilet seats after they left. You can't be too caeful.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home