.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

George W Bush, President

Saturday, March 01, 2003

Hello, this is your President speaking or writing or whatever

Please forgive me if this blog thing looks a little wierd. I'm not allowed to use a computer very often, but I found this one in an office nobody uses. An old drinking buddy of mine, Gen. JC Christian, is helping me figure out how to use it.

I don't like being President no more. They make me makes speeches all of the time and that's really hard. Sometimes I have to go to meetings too, but I'm not allowed to prevaricate my plans at all. I've had just about all of that I can take. I have good ideas that I think the people will like. That's why I decided to make this blog thingy. If you think they are good too, then please tell Mr. Rove and Mr. Cheney.

I can't sneak down here very often, so I won't be posting my ideas every day. Heck, I don't have an idea most of the time anyway except for how I should maybe sneak into the infirmary and drink all the NyQuil. That's always a really good idea. Anyway, I can't post every day, so you'll need to check back every day, or else read read the General's blog. I'll let him know when I make a new post and he can tell you about it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home